Sunday 15 December 2013

Lamborghini Miura, 1/43 DelPrado





This is by far one of the most iconic supercars of all time. Many would say that it is one of the most beautiful, but I wouldn’t, I have some favorites of mine. Not a fan of Lambos, but this one is definitely hard not to love.  This is a scale model made by DelPrado, and I had doubts about this one. That is one of the reasons why I bought it and I have to say, I have no regrets.

Ovo je daleko najikoničniji superauto svih vremena. Mnog će reći i da je najljepši auto, ali ja se ne bih složio, ima neke svoje omiljene među kojima nije Miura. Nisam obožavalac Lamborghinija, ali ovaj je definitivno teško ne voljeti. Model koji je sada tema je proizvođača DelPrado, i imao sam sumnje vezano za ovaj model. To i jeste bio jedan od razloga zašto sam kupio ovaj model i ne žalim uopšte.



My doubts were that I did not see it as made nicely; I thought that proportions of the car are not well represented on model. It looked like it’s wider and thicker than it should be. But now I see it is nice mold, and proportions are fine. I am not saying that it has no flaws, just it is a lot of a model for small amount of money. This is on the budget model, I paid for it only four Euros which I think is bargain. It is nicely painted, details are fine. Not to be misunderstood this is not a Minichamps or LookSmart this is one of the magazine models, and I have to say for that price it is great. Very good value for money. This yellow is perfect on the model, it suits it nicely. Clearly opening on this model are only painted black, rims are not that well made. Tires are little bit toyish (toy like), windshield wipers are molded one piece with the windshield and so on. But once more, this is four Euros model, and it looks fine.
This week I had also one great find, I bought Ferrari F2001 made from Hot Wheels racing, Michael Schumacher edition, for hear me now, only 9 euros, and it is new in the box. So I think you can buy pretty good stuff on second hand market.

Moje sumnje vezane za model su bile, da linija auta nije dobro napravljena na modelu. Nekako mi je izgledao nezgrapan prvi put kad sam ga vidio. Izgledao deblji nego što bi trebalo da bude. Naravno sad sam poprilično siguran da je model odličan. Ne kažem da nema mana, samo da je ovo dobar model za malo para. Ovo je socijalni model da se tako izrazim, platio sam ga samo četiri eura što mislim da je džabe. Lijepo je ofarban, detalji su tu sve u svemu to je jedan solidan model. Da ne bude zabune, ovo nije model u rangu Minichamps-a ili LookSmart-a, već se ovdje radi o novinskom modelu koje je za te novce odličan. Ova žuta boja na modelu je fantastična, i stoji mu jako lijepo. Naravno otvori su samo ofarbani u crno i nisu otvori, gume su igračkaste, brisači su izliveni zajedno sa vjetrobranom i tako dalje. Ali još jednom ovo je model od četiri Eura, i spram tom izgleda super. Ove nedelje sam imao još jedan sjajan pronalazak, a to je Ferrari F2001 od HotWheels Racing serije, Michael Schumacher za volanom, za samo devet Eura, nov u kutiji bez i jedne greškice. Mislim da se na polovnom tržištu mogu kupiti sjajni modeli za malo novca. 

So, now look the photos, and tell me if you like or dislike something. I would like to see some comments below.

Tako da, gledajte slike, i molim vas napišite komentare, bez obzira bilo da su pozitivni ili negativni. Stvarno bih volio da vidim komentare vas koji čitate ovo. Ako vas uopšte i ima. 




No comments:

Post a Comment