Saturday 10 May 2014

Fotografije kolega/Friends Mail Photos

Hello again, it has been a while. Today you will read about some models from our friend Antoni Kondar, Great models really!!! And for Antoni if he is reading this: Friend, sorry for not posting this sooner, I was busy :).
Read the text that Antoni has written fr you and enjoy the images he sent us!

Pozdrav kolekcionari, prošlo je malo vremena od našeg poslednjeg čitanja. Danas imate priliku da vidite malo modela iz kolekcije drugara iz Indonezije, Antonija Kondara. Sjajni modeli. Uživajte u slikama, i čitajte tekst na engleskom koji nam je Antoni poslao!


Hello,it's a long time I didn't share my stuff on your blog, there's so many stuff's that I must share on my facebook fan page, because of my busy at college so I have no time to share all, here it is some of them.

1/43 Minichamps Mercedes-benz ML-Class ML500

Here is one of my first diecast model when 2005,but I already sold it in 2007.When I came back collect 1/43 finally I got the same models and same colors.how nice the detailed of course the interior with beige colors,heyy My satnav is on,lol. :)
Another New collection,BMW E90 3 series,We know that the latest generation F30 now hit on the road,but the elder one E90 still beautiful,of course the silver colors that really hard to find.But it's too curious because some detailed doesn't like any e90 production from minichamps,look it didn't have chrome garnish around on window?? but it no matter for me,back to latest generation,soon I will post you a latest of beauty F30 (now i post to you the silhoulette),hope you like my pics presentation ^^.
As I said in prev email,here it is 1/43 BMW F30 3 Series,the latest 3 gen by Paragon/Jadi toys.A brand looks new but the quality looks like Schuco I guess.also pretty nice because it can be open the engine hood and trunk.
I found the one of the rare (in my opinion) 1/43 Autoart Subaru Impreza 22B in our country Indonesia.How lucky me got one of my wishlist without spent much of money.As I Can see on ebay,this one is hard to find and very expensive.I got the stuff's is pretty old but when I waxed the body and tyre,it looks like a new again.I proud to Autoart quality makers,as you can see the details are very nice

Thank you Antoni a lot!!!!!!!!!
Hvala Antoni, sjajni su modeli!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment