Tuesday 19 August 2014

Fotografije kolega/Friends Mail Photos

Danas na blogu post koji nam šalje Antoni Kondar, koji nam je već pisao i koji jedan od naših prijatelja sa sjajnom kolekcijom čiji dio ste imali prilike da vidite prije na blogu.

Today our friend Antoni Kondar is showing us his collection. His collection is great and I think you have seen it on our blog before. So enjoy!!!

Antoni Kondar:
Hello,Today I want to share some of My Mercedes-Benz stuff's from various models and brands,also other models just added to My collections.





1/43 Minichamps Mercedes-Benz W202 C-Class Elegance
Most popular and timeless in Mid-class ever made.This is the late model before changed into W203.




1/43 Vitesse Mercedes-Benz 600 Pullman Landaulet
I got this modelcar from My friends.It kind of antique Modelcar in My collections.Vitesse also done with nice detailed.




1/43 Norev Mercedes-Benz CLS
A new CLS looks beautiful shape body.I really like the rear lamp looks like a butterfly (IMHO),it's comes from Norev Dealerbox.How surprised me because mostly Dealerbox Mercedes-Benz made from Schuco.I think Norev done with nice detailed too.




1/43 Minichamps Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG

I love to see Convertible open top modelcars.Of course this one,you can see how maker of modelcars made small parts and really detailed.You can see the satnav and carbon on dashboard.Really worth it to owned this one to collect







1/43 HPI Racing Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR

This is the last from others,modelcar from HPI ever made.Big thanks to HPI because finally they made Lancer Evolution III modelcars.How accurate this modelcar looks like the real one.









1/43 Autoart Millenium BMW 1989 M3 Cecotto Edition

The most favorite in my collections.The  grey colors looks perfect in this M3.Autoart made the detailed very awesome.My favprite thing is Opening hood with brace.So don't worry if you want to open the engine hood.




1/43 Ebbro Honda Civic EK9 Type R

I really addicted of Japanese cars.Of course this EK's is one of Japanese car's that I loving it so much.



by Antoni Kondar

No comments:

Post a Comment